The Morales Group
My name is Alesa Morales and I moved to Myrtle Beach after graduating college in 2002 from Marshall University. My hometown is Princeton, WV (Go Mountaineers!), but I am close to the point where I have lived in Myrtle longer than my hometown and have never looked back. I love Myrtle Beach and feel it has so much to offer everyone. So let me help you find the home that will have you falling in love with Myrtle Beach as much as I have! Time to move? I am someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
RE/MAX Southern Shores
Welcome to the online home of RE/MAX Southern Shores, the Grand Strand's only real estate firm to employ only full time, career-minded, real estate professionals!
RE/MAX Southern Shores was founded in 1988 and continues to dominate the Grand Strand market with a focus on helping agents master the basics of real estate sales and outstanding client service. RE/MAX offers a highly proficient and specialized team of directors that empower agents to be more proactive and efficient. The team also offers endless support to the agents while extending community relations, customer service and extreme detail to every transaction to ensure a successful, on-time closing for client satisfaction. Since 2012, RE/MAX Southern Shores has been the real estate sales leader in Horry and Georgetown counties, closing over $500 million in sales in 2018.
CEO Mandy Fulford opened RE/MAX Southern Lifestyles in May 2007. Since then, the company has grown to four offices, a support staff of accounting, marketing and office professionals, and over 135 real estate agents. RE/MAX Southern Shores proudly services all property types including luxury homes, commercial real estate, new homes, investment purchases and property management through its affiliate Stay & Play Myrtle Beach.
- Started in 1988
- Mandy bought in 2010 and changed the name of her company from Southern Lifestyles to Southern Shores
- #1 in sales volume in Horry and Georgetown counties since 2012
- Over $500 Million in sales in 2018 with 2,350 transactions
- 135 agents in four offices
- Coverage Areas include the entire Grand Strand from Georgetown to Little River plus just over the North Carolina border covering Calabash, Sunset Beach and beyond
- Agents close, on average, 18.7 transaction sides
- 2009, 2014, 2018 The Sun News Best of the Beach Real Estate Agency
- 2016 RE/MAX Carolinas Region Brokerage of the Year
- Qualified for Power Broker Report and Real Trends 500 every year since 2013
Keep in touch!